Subject: [Leica] Kenko Rangefinder Polarizers all featuring a graduated numeric scale
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri Jun 15 10:43:20 2007

At 1:04 AM -0400 6/15/07, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>On 6/14/07 10:24 PM, "Tom Schofield" <tomschofield@comcast.net> typed:
>
>>  I'm  fan of this:
>>
>>  http://www.leicagoodies.com/steps.html
>>
>>  Nothing to transfer, swing , etc.  Just adjust the pol and shoot.
>>
>>  Tom
>>

>This does look pretty good.
>
>And I do have a polarizer in 77 which I use a lot on my 12-24mm.
>
>In digital polarizers are the only filters I use. And I do use them farily
>often.

I bought two inexpensive step up rings; 60mm and 55mm to 77mm. I've
got the various smaller step up rings to 55 and so don't need the
additional ones.

15 minutes with a Dremel tool and a Sharpie to darken the edges and
I've got the same thing for rather less money, and is slightly more
versatile.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design