Subject: [Leica] Missing: My R Vario-Elmarit 28-90 Asph's 67mm R Lens Cap
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Mon Jun 11 23:36:06 2007

Hi Bob,

I had a Winkie character after that comment -- I was surprised
everyone took me seriously!  It would kill me to pay retail prices
for those pieces of plastic.  Like I said, I watch for them used at
camera shows.  My 180 Summicron was a trade deal at a camera show for
an R7 body, 28mm R, 250 f4 and $400 cash!

Tom

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Missing: My R Vario-Elmarit 28-90 Asph's 67mm R Lens Cap)
Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Missing: My R Vario-Elmarit 28-90 Asph's 67mm R Lens Cap)