Subject: [Leica] IMG: Green & Red
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon Jun 11 15:03:06 2007

Philippe:

On 11-Jun-07, at 3:29 PM, Philippe Orlent wrote:

> Those first 3 very quiet ones are just the way I like it.

I'll see if I can get some more for you

> And at the first one, the boy in me came back wanting to cry 'water
> loving and dam building rodent' :-)

This is a strange one, the land is owned by the City, but one of the
local residents gets out his riding mower, and keeps the paths in
shape.  This location is a small rise, and for some reason he goes on
both sides leaving that strange shape in the middle ..........
perfect for me to shoot.

Many thanks for your comments.

Hugh

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: Green & Red)