Subject: [Leica] IMG: paw 23 dlridings
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jun 11 01:45:18 2007

Thanks both Philippes and Ric,

This is a shot I saw and knew I wanted before I got it off. When I saw
it, I had a 50 on my camera and wanted to shoot this with a 90 (Elmar)
in order to press the large church in the background into the frame.

I managed to change and got off one frame. At the time I had more or
less decided that it would be my PAW, before I processed the film. It
was the 3rd frame and I just burned up the rest of the film so I could
process it quickly.

Thanks again,
Daniel

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: paw 23 dlridings)