Subject: [Leica] OT Canon EOS 1D Mk III
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jun 10 17:52:43 2007

At 08:49 PM 6/10/2007, you wrote:
>All i know is what the local dealer told me of his sales to
>date.  Maybe Cedar Rapids just got a batch of bad ones?
>
>Gene

No, I'm on a Canon discussion group and there have been many MIII's
from the first ones delivered that have had to be exchanged because
of Error 99 faults and shutter problems.  Something to do with the
circuitry.  Most of the new owners are not upset because Canon's
customer service has been so quick to offer immediate replacements.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com