Subject: [Leica] Just wondering...
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jun 10 07:47:08 2007

To answer a number of questions about what's with me and what have I been up
to -
 - My health is fine, thanks;
 - I'm very busy in my day job - some of you may have noticed a flood of
recent stories about some exciting stem cell research ;-)
- I've been busy shooting -

Among other recent jobs:

Here's a slide show with sound of two days of wedding prep and wedding at
the Baltimore zoo -

www.bdcolenphoto.com/aliceandtriften

Here's a pdf of a complete book shot at the Broad Institute of the
celebration of Eric Lander's - he of the human genome project - 50th
birthday and the 20th anniversary of his lab -

www.bdcolenphoto.com/eric@50.pdf

And here's book 2 of a 2 book shoot I did of a weekend celebration of the
life of the deceased wife of a Detroit auto exec. The first volume was the
gathering of family and friends the day before; this volume captures the
event itself, held at Symphony Hall in Detroit.

www.bdcolenphoto.com/millerbook2.pdf

Other than that I just finished teaching my documentary photo class at MIT,
and next month will be teaching my Maine Photographic Workshop class. Next
spring I'll be teaching my doc photo class at both MIT and the Harvard
Extension School.

So that's what I've been up to. Oh, right, and I am still shooting with the
Olympus E1, E330, and occasionally the E500. And to echo the comments of
several of you, the 7-14 f4 is a terrific lens; it's virtually welded to my
e330 body - the combination of the super wide angle and the flip out - and
therefore waist-level  - viewing screen is terrific.

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Just wondering...)