Subject: [Leica] Copy of ABLON template WAS LEICA IIIF - I NEED SOME HELP
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Jun 7 16:18:42 2007

On 6/7/07 5:14 PM, "Daniel Ridings" <dlr@dlridings.se> typed:

> Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
>> But I'm not seeing what the credit card thing does.
>>

> I've done this too, but using a business card instead.
>
> It keeps the film from buckling up into the open frame and messing
> things up.
>
> I just to the T thing with grubby thumbs. No problems at all.
>
> Daniel

Well I did it once when I came up against a wall having apparently gotten
some scorn from the Gods or Fates a thing we all do and there's no getting
away from.
Its called "HAVING A BAD DAY".

But I set it to T and didn't use no sinkin card and went in through the back
door. Or front door make it. I was just slightly careful. Not cardfull. I
think those shutter curtains are very strong made from rare silk from and
unknown section of China few humans are told about..
I could tell you but....

Mark Rabiner
Harlem, NY

markrabiner.com