Subject: [Leica] LEICA IIIF - I NEED SOME HELP/ RF contrast
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed Jun 6 17:12:23 2007

> Anyone of you know if the rangefinder contrast (for
> focusing) could be
> replaced?
>
> I think that in Europe I can obtain a good CLA by
> Lutton, or Malcolm Taylor,
> but previously I want to do my experiments...
>
> Thanks again,
> Saludos desde Barcelona
> Luis

CRR Luton can rebuild your rangefinder, or replace the
mirror, which will fix the rangefinder contrast, but
cheaper than that the short term fix is to get one of
those little orange filters that clip on over the
front rangefinder window:

http://tinyurl.com/23yoz2

FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/