Subject: [Leica] Testing a new lens
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Tue Jun 5 14:16:36 2007

Hi LUGers

I bought a 90mm f2.8 Elmarit-R (2-cam) for my SL2. It arrived this
morning and I popped down to the local park at Bramhall Hall. Used a
roll of Kodak Gold 200, new version I think, which was processed at
the local supermarket. I cringed at the way the young lady handled the
negatives but thy look ok. Went home and produced 2 ok A4 prints; not
perfect but I decided the lens is ok. Both shots are hand-held and
thus not that sharp:

1. I know this as a Marsh Orchid but I am probably wrong - corrections
welcome.

http://tinyurl.com/29qpvl

2. A little more atmospheric picture:

http://tinyurl.com/25c7ny