Subject: [Leica] My darkroom bonanza!
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Jun 5 13:54:34 2007

On Jun 5, 2007, at 4:48 PM, Philippe Amard wrote:

> Very happy for you Ken - A good never comes alone (tentative
> translation of a French saying)  we'll be pleased to see your works.
> Yours

Thanks, Philippe.   The man who has run Wesleyan's photo lab for
years was delighted that I took all this gear.  He took his degree in
photography at RIT many years ago, and is feeling very out of touch
with the digital world.  He and I have become close acquaintances in
the past several years, and he is very happy that I am taking all his
old darkroom equipment.

I just hope I will be able to put it to good use, as he desires.

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/