Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: A morning walk in the Vondelpark
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jun 4 22:18:59 2007

A couple of them really make you wonder what happened ... the bike
chained to the half-way demolished steel bar, the wheel someone threw
into the canal (was that so much fun?).

But Nathan, Nathan ... cut the grass ... you have a teenagers at home!

Daniel

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: A morning walk in the Vondelpark)
Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: A morning walk in the Vondelpark)
Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: A morning walk in the Vondelpark)