Subject: [Leica] Love the Expodisc
From: jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto)
Date: Thu May 31 21:02:06 2007

I Just bought Expodisc, and want to highly recommend it to M8 users.

I bought the 77mm ring just in case if I can use if I bought big zoom
lens for DSLR. And when using with 39mm and 60mm Leica lenses, I just
hand held it in front of my lens.

This is my workflow using the Expodisc, it is a one step to set White
Balance "+" Exposure setting.

1. Put the WB to Custom
2. Set the Speed to A, and largest Aperature setting
3. Point to the source of light (or mix lighting), treat it just like
insident light meter.
4. Shoot the WB.
5. Preview it and notice the Speed chosen.
6. Set the Speed to the correspond speed in white balance shot.

That's all, a happy accurate shooting. WB and Exposure is done.

Who needs shooting RAW, if you can get the perfect WB.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] Love the Expodisc)