Subject: [Leica] FS: Leitz Minolta CL and lenses
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Thu May 31 19:40:00 2007

I am helping a friend sell her Leitz CL and lenses.  I'm only helping along
the sale by contacting parties which may be interested.  I'll be making no
profit as the transaction will be made directly with her.  I'll just pass on
the info.  If acting in the interest of a third party on FS Friday is
inappropriate, I apologize in advance.

For Sale:
Leitz Minolta CL body.  Early serial # with dead meter cell.  Speeds are
dead
on and the camera works well if you're used to not having a meter.  Finder
is
bright with no separation.  In perfect alignment as far as I can tell.
Excellent condition.  $200

Leica 90mm Elmar-C in excellent condition.  $200

Minolta M-Rokkor 40mm f/2 in excellent condition.  $200

I looked very closely at these lenses for any markings, haze, or fungus but
the elements looked perfect.  The lens barrels show no wear and the mounting
flanges look as if they've never been used.

Thanks all,
Philip