Subject: OT was RE: [Leica] Memorial Day 2007 now Ken Carney's membership inLagavulin admirers is under review
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed May 30 18:40:09 2007

Hoppy,

Was that wrong?  OK, I plead guilty to an attempt at a little humor.  Very
little.  At least, we didn't drink '61 Cheval Blanc from a styrofoam cup,
like the neurotic guy in Sideways did with a burger and rings.  We did have
a Kermit Lynch Cahors in one of those fancy Reedle (or whatever they call
them :)) glasses.  Big suckers, hold a lot of wine....not a bad thing....

Ken

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) (OT was RE: [Leica] Memorial Day 2007 now Ken Carney's membership inLagavulin admirers is under review)
In reply to: Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) (OT was RE: [Leica] Memorial Day 2007 now Ken Carney's membership in Lagavulin admirers is under review)