Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rescue practice
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Tue May 29 16:14:26 2007

Thanks Philippe - it was an interesting rescue, problem was I could
not cross the "yellow" line - so could not get closer.  I would have
liked to be in really tight, but they would have kicked me out, they
were working with some heavy duty equipment with potential for flying
glass and metal shards.

Great people though, which is what I wanted to convey

Hugh

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: Rescue practice)