Subject: [Leica] OT: Watches - can you provide advice or sites thatofferIWC watc...
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon May 28 11:51:53 2007

Akhil,

Actually most of IWC's movements are made by IWC themselves,  although a
few like the  Portofino are
made by ETA (owned by Swatch).  Valjoux is a version of ETA.

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] OT: Watches - can you provide advice or sites thatofferIWCwatc...)
Message from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] OT: Watches - can you provide advice or sites thatofferIWC watc...)