Subject: [Leica] Re:Kermit & Juicy
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun May 27 21:37:22 2007

I never followed the Neville Brothers but yes they still play here. Dr John
and Toussaint both played Jazz Fest last month. I
actually bumped(really ran into him) into Toussaint walking through the
doors of Canal Place while waiting for my wife a few weeks
ago. Funny also, when I've flown Continental(arrgh) to NYC, the flights have
had either Dr John or Aaron Neville on board.

Chris