Subject: [Leica] IMG Abstracts in the AM a day late
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat May 26 22:30:39 2007

You're pretty good at those abstracts, Don. You and a couple of others
on the list.

In this one I like the red lights, but I'd like a stronger tone on the
building in the background. It is too "soft" in some way for me. I guess
it disguises part of the abstractness is what I am trying to say.

I shouldn't bother. I can't talk about photographs very well.

But I enjoy looking at them. Always yours.

Daniel