Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lochristi, a Flemish village
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat May 26 15:44:55 2007

Nathan und Len,

Yes, Belgian beer is great, but I wouldn't want tp live there just for
the beer.  I can get 40 different brands of Belgian beer
at our Whole Foods Market.  Of course the ambiance is lacking  there!
But they have Delirium Tremens beer at WFM.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] IMG: Lochristi, a Flemish village)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: Lochristi, a Flemish village)