Subject: [Leica] Panhandle: The Final Image
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat May 26 06:32:26 2007

Bill,
I remember commenting favourably (and mystified to hear it was Texas) on
one of the first of your pictures I saw, a misty , pastel view over the
sea you posted quite some time ago .

And now, with the Panhandle series you have shown us a tremendous
collection, a gallery of pictures far beyond the stereotype image of
Texas portrayed by  JR Ewing and John Wayne we are so used to here in
Europe.

A travelogue, an historical photographic journal and an eye-opener.
Superb work!! Thank you.
Douglas

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Panhandle: The Final Image)