Subject: [Leica] Report of M8 Base Failure
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri May 25 10:55:32 2007

My guess (and it's nothing more than that) the user did not properly
seat the tab on the other side of the camera; thereby allowing the
the base plate attached to the tripod to act as a lever. If the tab
were properly seated on the opposite end; I can't imagine that this
could happen without also breaking off the tab.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Report of M8 Base Failure)