Subject: [Leica] IMG: A-10 Warthog up close
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu May 24 08:45:23 2007

I took this photo in 2002 while these aircraft were preparing for an
airshow at the local Air Station. The engineering building where I
worked was only about 1/4 mile from the runway. The photo
opportunities I had were much better then going to the show itself.
All the aircraft including the USAF Thunderbirds practiced for two
days prior to the show.

This particular plane had just fired it's cannon and dropped a smoke
bomb of some sort. I left the enlarged view larger then normal so you
could see the pilot in the cockpit.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/Aircraft/A-10a.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/29epxg

I hope you enjoy the photo of this amazing aircraft.

Len

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] IMG: A-10 Warthog up close)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: A-10 Warthog up close)