Subject: [Leica] Report of M8 Base Failure
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed May 23 21:19:22 2007

On 5/23/07, slobodan dimitrov <s.dimitrov@charter.net> wrote:

> The mounting problems with this product are going from the ridiculous
> to the utterly devastating.
>
> S. Dimitrov

Most camera manuals caution against tripod mounting.  Some of my Pentax
cameras came with what I call tripod condoms,  a  little device that screwed
into the bottom thread, and then you mount the thing onto your tripod. To
keep a long tripod screw from raping the bottom of the camera.
--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com