Subject: [Leica] Back pack suggestions - OT
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue May 22 17:46:16 2007

Alright, this is more of a general question than a photography question. It
looks like I'm going to be a 1-car-family for the foreseeable future, and
that one car won't be driven by me. Thus, I will be taking the bus to and
from work. Do any of you have suggestions for a comfortable backpack that I
can use in place of my briecase? It won't have to hold a whole lot, no more
than a Domke 803 minus the partitions. Maybe a notebook computer every now
and then. There are a bazillion back packs out there, and I don't need lower
back pain at age 57.

Thanks for any suggestions. If I don't get mugged during the first month,
I'll probably start carrying an MP in it as well.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/