Subject: FW: [Leica] [img] clay pigeon bursting in mid air
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue May 22 16:06:54 2007

For Sale. One Leica D200 in repairable condition. Some small dents visible
across front of the camera body. Customised collectable
complete with authentic red fingerprints from renowned photographer.
Contact owner for other matching accessories including
ventilated lens hood.

K. Cassidy
Care of
Trauma ward