Subject: [Leica] Pentax 10-17mm full-frame fisheye
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue May 22 09:56:03 2007

Slobodan - You might be thinking of the 10-20 mm Sigma zoom I bought
for my Pentax K10D a few months ago.  I like the lens.  Seems nicely
sharp if stopped down a stop or so.

Nothing I can post at the moment, unfortunately.  I just finished
copying about 5300 slides with the K10D and a macro lens.  Now that
that's done, I hope to get back to processing some of the photos I
took over the last few months.

Regards,

Dick