Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica in movies
From: paul.winkfield at gmail.com (Paul Winkfield)
Date: Mon May 21 19:27:53 2007

Rei

You just reminded me of a Leica in movies question...

There's a French movie about a  photographer who (used a Leica M6/7 he
pawned for cash in movie) meets and beds a married woman, the next morning
the world he knows, friends, family, even the woman he slept with, don't
know him! it came out in 05 or 06. It has a single word name that begins
with the letter R.  I did find it for sale on Amazon then loss my notes.
Anyone know about this movie?
<paul>

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Leica in movies)
Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Re:Leica in movies)