Subject: [Leica] Anybody using Picasa?
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff Matsler)
Date: Sun May 20 18:27:44 2007

No, I'm not familiar with it, but I now stay away from anything named
"Picasa".

I had horrible luck with the downloadable version a year or so ago.  One day
my entire hard drive was full and the computer would barely run.  This is on
a VERY large and fast computer at work.

Come to find out that Picasa had been backing itself up w/ 100% files,
multiple times until there was no room to do any more.

I deleted the extra files and Picasa and haven't had an issue with the
computer since.

I use Flickr, which is either loved or hated with most who come into contact
with it.

Jeff M