Subject: [Leica] RE: An elusive Gray IIIc K
From: pj at GoodPhotos.com (Michael Eric Berube)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:07 2007

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback on and off the LUG.
Again, the gentleman claims that he has no interest to resell this kit once
he has purchased it (if he purchases it). He says that he only wishes to
grow his own collection of LTM cameras, so eBay is very likely not of much
use to him right now. It is in need of a serious CLA due to the shutter
being inoperative for so long and the leather(?) needs to be re-fastened to
the body. I have no idea how rare these are, never having heard anything
about them other than the brief information on Mr. Gandy's page.

Several folks from the LUG have contacted me regarding the camera with
several options and I will forward the gentleman all of the emails for his
use. Once again, the LUG proves to be a wealth of friendly helpful folks
sharing a genuine passion in photography and history.

Carpe lumen,
Michael Eric Berube
GoodPhotos.com

Replies: Reply from jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler) ([Leica] RE: An elusive Gray IIIc K)