Subject: [Leica] C41 Processing: 1-Hr Minilab, Photo Specialty Store, Kodak or What?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:07 2007

John,

I've had results from wretched to excellent at pro labs and chains.  The
best here is a photo retailer with its own lab.  They are consistent and all
processing is one hour.  I would just try some test rolls.  You might think
about getting the CD.  The scans might not be that great (they are typically
8-bit jpg) but they are handy for editing.  C41 b&w negs are great for
scanning, though they are not that "archival".

Ken