Subject: [Leica] A short day in Monterey
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:06 2007

Impressive gallery Jerry. I must compliment you on the confidence you
display with tilted views. They work. Generally I'm not a fan of the
tilt. However, you seem to have a natural knack to make it work well
in solid compositions which would seem bland in any other way. Kudos!

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] GEAR SALE..)