Subject: [Leica] Cheap p/s
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sun May 20 09:05:18 2007

Tina Manley wrote:
I'm impressed, Phil!  It's amazing how fast the prices are coming
down as the quality goes up.  I'm also impressed with how easy it is
to view your photos!  No flash, no long waiting times to load photos
- it's instant and looks great!  I tried Picasa but it wanted to
organize all of my photos which tied up my whole computer forever!
===========================

Thanks Tina.  Picasa is great for amateurs like me who don't have multi-gigs
of image files on board.  Love the non-destructive edits, and it's super
convenient when you want to post a few images to the web.  The PicasaWeb
site is great, and even better in full-screen slide-show mode.  Clean and
quick.  Much flashier than Flash. ;-)

BTW, loved Afternoon Delight.  What was the name of the 60s band that did
that song?

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE