Subject: [Leica] IMG: Southern Friesland: square amendment
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun May 20 02:07:49 2007

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> After I had posted that gallery yesterday morning, the mail arrived with
> a couple of rolls of Hasselblad negatives. I had shot them during that
> same drive to Friesland, but got tired of waiting for the negatives to
> come back to me and posted the gallery anyway. But now I have scanned
> the Hassy negatives and have added 3 of those images to the gallery. So
> please have another look at:
> http://www.frozenlight.eu/friesland/
>
> The additional 3 images should be easy to spot, since my Canon DSLR does
> not produce square images ;-) BTW, the film used was Ilford Pan F.

You must have a wide-angle for your squares ... makes me jealous :-)

Pan F and plenty of depth of field. Now if a Rollei-wide ever turns up
with an humane price tag (not going to happen) ...

It was nice taking another look even without these additions, Nathan.
It's a nice set. Thanks.

Daniel

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Southern Friesland: square amendment)