Subject: [Leica] Nashville photos
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:15 2007

On the Thursday I walked around a small part of downtown Nashville  with
my new to me M5, some Kodak Ektachrome E100GX and Fujichrome Velvia
100.  I made a lot of photos with the 12mm voigtlander lens of the
Ryman, and the new Schermerhorn Symphony Center.  So you can see
Nashville's homes for different kinds of music.

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/nashville

Comments welcome.

It was nice to look at chromes on a light table again, they really do
look nice.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography