Subject: [Leica] Friesland
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:15 2007

Hey Phil--

It's the same town. It is affectionately referred to as Little to
make sure we aren't confused with that damn mess up nawth;^)

I was working at the UNC Med School in the 70's. It was before I
moved to Washington. My daughter just finished her first year at
Carolina.

ric

Replies: Reply from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] Friesland)