Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rhododendrum
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:15 2007

A nice shot Len, but a little dark on my screens.

I had a beautiful specimen of this plant/bush next to the stairs in my
front yard.  The masonry collapsed and in spite of his promises, the man
with the tiny bulldozer made it permanently disappear.

Jim

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: Rhododendrum)