Subject: [Leica] Siesta
From: luisripoll at (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:11 2007

Hi all,
I've created a new album for different situations of the famous "Siesta",
thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy it, and your C&C will be wellcome!
There are 7 pictures, if you can give me your opinion about which one you
prefer of the #6 & #7, of the same subject.
Thanks !
Saludos desde Barcelona

Replies: Reply from dlr at (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Siesta)
Reply from hoppyman at (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Siesta)
Reply from jayanand at (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Siesta)
Reply from Jim at (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Siesta)
Reply from len-1 at (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Siesta)
Reply from philippe.orlent at (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Siesta)
Reply from ricc at (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Siesta)