Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Cat - detail/fullframe
From: at (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:08 2007

Thanks Daniel,
sorry to hear about your cat disappearing, hope he/she gets back soon.
They sometimes just take it into their pretty furry heads to wander off
and try a different "restaurant". Julchen, the Siamese we used to have
often wandered off for  week or so and came back looking sleek and well fed.

I've posted the full frame and the bottom left corner (almost full size,
about 95% actually) I don't see much of a problem with the corners - the
lens was almost wide open too!
bottom left corner
full frame

Replies: Reply from dlr at (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] IMG: Old Cat - detail/fullframe)
Reply from Jim at (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] IMG: Old Cat - detail/fullframe)
Message from jeffmatsler at (Jeff S. Matsler) ([Leica] IMG: Old Cat - New Toy)
Message from at (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] IMG: Old Cat - New Toy)