Subject: [Leica] The shoe book is ready to view
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu May 17 09:04:07 2007

Hugh Thompson wrote:
Phil - great stuff.  Makes a great book, the few I can see on the
preview.  Who would have thought shoes could be so interesting, or is
is just the lovely legs! ............ more please
======================================

Thanks, Hugh.  I was also surprised to find that shoes could make
interesting photos.  The models in this case were more than happy to strut
their stuff and looked forward each day to getting a few minutes in front of
a camera.  The challenge -- and the fun -- was to try to find engaging poses
and props.  All the shots were made in the work place during regular gallery
hours so there wasn't a lot of time to experiment.  We're planning a second
volume so you may see more eventually.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE