Subject: [Leica] The shoe book is ready to view
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue May 15 19:42:55 2007

Hey LUGers,

My new book is hot off the presses at Blurb!  Take a sneak peek and place
your order if you're so inclined. This is the book I showed to Peter Choy
and a few others in Santa Fe.  It features the fashionable shoes and offbeat
attire of a couple of friends of mine who own a local art gallery.  It's
more of a social project than an art project, but a lot of fun to make, so
take a look and let me know what you think.  I'm keeping the price at cost
for the time being, just in case any friends want a copy.   Later on I may
tack on a few bucks for profit.

Here's the link for a PDF preview and/or to place an order:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/37726/fd31e1926a136edff1b08dfdf4e5736d

We're already working on a new one.  Those gals have LOTS of shoes!

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] The shoe book is ready to view)