Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 19
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed May 16 08:01:32 2007

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment Daniel.

I use this technique primarily for party dancing because I find
images which freeze the dancers do not carry the "feel" of the
action. Occasionally during an event I use the same set-up for non-
dance images simply because I see something and the camera is in my
hands. Sometimes they work sometimes they don't. In general, for me,
the "effect" images, put up this week, do carry more of the feel of
the drinking and crazy vet school graduation event than the
"straight" images.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com