Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy helped me- Thanks again
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed May 16 06:37:18 2007

I posted a sepia Chapel in Switzerland a fortnight ago and Hoppy offered
to help improve the rendition of the shot.

After some technical problems due to tranferring the original heavy RAW
file, I am pleased to say that the first Australo-French picture on the
LUGallery can be seen here.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Noir+et+Blanc/hoppyman_bigpond_net.jpg.html>
It goes without saying that Hoppy's results in term of processing make
me jealous ;-)

Thanks again Hoppy for your patience, expertise and dedication.

Yours
Phil...x

Replies: Reply from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] IMG: Hoppy helped me- Thanks again)