Subject: [Leica] Sunday stroll
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue May 15 22:38:51 2007

Walt

I love your sky in the first photo - I don't now how to shoot that sort
of sky, don't know how to call it in Englsih either BTW (fluffy?), could
you lgive some details? I'd like to learn from your quarters too (wink)

The second one is Very, very strong - looks like a pyre ...,  makes you
think ..., about the Gospel's "Jesus and the merchants in the Temple" ??
- perfectly composed and rendered , wow!

Thanks for sharing, and in anticipation too.
Yours
Phil...x