Subject: [Leica] Vietnam
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue May 15 15:33:43 2007

John:

Internet messages can appear to be confrontational even when the writer
does not have that intention in mind.

In that spirit... let me say that I believe that we all had several
choices regarding to go/not go to Vietnam in the '60s.

Regarding your second point, I learned the same thing, but by listening
to our politicians of the time.

Most of the members of our current ruling elite still haven't learned it.

Jim