Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bokeh Woogie - Thanks to all
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue May 15 15:09:12 2007

To all,

I got more responses about this shot than ever beforehand.
Which tends to prove that the tastes on this list are fairly catholic -
in the strict, original and non-religious sense of the term.

I'd like to thank all of you for commenting on my daring post, which
apparently met with some degree of success.

I simply wish more luggers posted more experimetal shots, it would
probably also open new ways for our community to develop and make ever
more of our sacred, but damn good, gear..

Yours
Phil...x