Subject: [Leica] IMG: Habitat for Humanity
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sun May 13 13:17:22 2007

Tina

The highlights are blown and the faces are really wanting of more
detail. If you'd been shooting film I'd guess hot D-76 but with
digital?  The second batch looked a bit better but still the same
issues. Did you shoot in color and then convert? Someone told me that
worked best for bad light situations than putting camera on gray scale.
End up with more to work with when editing.

Walt.