Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Question: Web Gallery: Flash or HTML?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat May 12 17:49:26 2007

I've been studying Lightroom using the tutorials at
http://www.lynda.com/   (I got a thirty day free trial along with my
upgrade to Photoshop CS3).  I am learning a lot. Lightroom does a lot of
neat stuff.

I am now learning about creating web galleries.  Lightroom has some
pretty nice templates for web galleries, some of which are html based
and some of which are flash based.

I have it in mind there are some folks who are vehemently anti-flash web
sites but I don't know why....or if that feeling still holds true today.

If several of you could give me your thoughts on whether and why I can
use or should not use the flash templates I'd be very appreciative.

And please keep it simple for me (a/k/a stupid).

;-)

This will be on topic because I'll be posting images shot with my M8.

Many thanks,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Lightroom Question: Web Gallery: Flash or HTML?)
Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Lightroom Question: Web Gallery: Flash or HTML?)