Subject: [Leica] OT: Vietnam
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Sat May 12 15:27:13 2007

Most of my stuff frm 'Nam have been lost or destroyed.  Sometimes the Fickle
Finger Of Fate is unkind.

  But I also make a point of trying to only tell the funny stories......

  John Biava  327th Signal Co  1968 - 1970

  Long Binh, Can Tho, Vinh Long, Dong Tam, Bihn Thuy, Saigon, Bearcat, Di
An, Cholon, Nha Trang, Cam Rahn Bay, and many others.

Phil Swango <pswango@att.net> wrote:
  Mike Stoesz wrote:
I would bet there are quite a few of us on this list who
spent time in Vietnam, and I would also bet that we have
quite a collective collection of images. Perhaps we should
each post one that is representative of our experience in
that time and place. I was stationed at the Naval Support
Activity in Danang from Jan 67 through Aug 68. I will
search through my slides of that time and see what I can
find.

Mike, I was in the Saigon area in 1966-7. I have some images posted here:

http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/703456#30676926

They are street photos, not combat stuff.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE