Subject: [Leica] 50/2 Summitar LTM
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Fri May 11 17:50:37 2007

Somebody on the RFF suggested wrapping a piece of Dymo tape around the lens
body to keep it from collapsing--sounds like a good idea to me.

Jeffery Smith <jsmith342@cox.net> wrote:  Thanks for the heads-up on that,
Jim. I may just keep it extended 90% of the
time. I rarely try to cram a camera that big into my trouser pocket anyway.
I hope to have something to show this weekend.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/