Subject: [Leica] Re: Password
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Thu May 10 04:33:51 2007

Here in WV, I'm a rare exception to the retired community...I wasn't
a spook.  It's like "CT" acres, with a last tour at Sugar Grove to
jump from.

Before folks get too critical of "No Such Agency" and the rest of the
SIGINT community, that endeavor did much to drive the computing
sciences...our tax dollars at work. :)

Just think how this list would function with one-time pads.  We'd
need NSA to handle the keymat as geographically distributed we are.

Charlie